Monday, October 20, 2014

~My Fall Affair Birthday Party~

I was given a birthday party from my girlfriends,
Tami, Yuri, Mary, Linda and Virginia.
It was hosted at Tami's house and the theme was a,
"Fall Affair Birthday Party".
We ate outside under a Fall decorated gazebo.
Tami used lots of beautiful Fall colors. 
Loved her dishes from Williams Sonoma.
Pumpkins Everywhere!
Inside her house was decorated as well with her special touches!
We had delicious appetizers,
Shrimp and Bruschetta with gorgonzola drizzled with honey.
A delicious Fall lunch!

Mary made the prettiest Fall birthday cake!
We had the best time together!
A birthday headband made by Mary.
Linda was in charge of the craft. We made Rabbit Kitchen Witches. 
They all turned out so whimsical.
I had the best birthday.
Thank you to all my girlfriends for a wonderful time!


13 comments:

  1. That looks like such a fun girlfriend party! Can I be your friend? It was beautiful, with many gorgeous touches and details. That salad with the honey drizzled over the cheese...Oh my goodness! Thanks for sharing.
    judypimperl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god how very wonderful! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODY ! many blessings to you dearest magical lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls..are the best of pals:)
    Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all the wonderful decorations and decor, that Birthday Cake is wonderful! Happy Birthday, that must have been so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only the best for our dearest Jody!!

    xoxo
    Yuri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jody, Happy Belated Birthday. It looks like you all were having so much fun. The food and decorations are wonderful. So glad that you had that great Birthday Party.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you! Looks like such a great gathering :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a great Fall birthday party you had. You've got some really great friends! Love all the fall decoration and the food looked scrumptious. FYI...whenever I come to your site I get a "malware" warning. It says the malware is located "hxxp://www.salttree.net/favicon.ico" which look like it's your favicon. just thought you'd want to know! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we fixed the problem. Looks like Salt Tree's favicon wasn't working. Thank you!

      Delete
  9. Jody,
    Lovely Birthday party!
    HaPpY BiRtHdAy, dear friend!!!
    Love those pumpkin plates!!!
    Adorable little rabbit witches!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, what a wonderful party! The setting is just beautiful. You have some special girlfriends....I do too but our gatherings are usually at a restaurant. I like your style. :) Happy happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jody, wow what a wonderful birthday hosted by your friends. I love the outside where you celebrated! Happy Belated Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...