Tuesday, February 11, 2014

~A David Austin Rose From Harry~

 I'm so excited!!
I just received a
  David Austin Rose!
Our daughter, Katie's boyfriend, Harry, 
ordered it for Stan and me as a gift!
How lucky are we. It's called,
 "Jude the Obscure".
Can't wait to see it this Summer!!
I wanted to share with you also,
 a Cake Stand Harry gave me for Christmas.
He brought it all the way over from England.
I love Cath Kidston and all her wonderful designs.
I love it.
Speaking of flowers,
 I couldn't resist this beautiful blue hydrangea.
So pretty!!
Our forsythia is starting to bloom now.
I love the yellow flowers on it.
I can never have enough cabbages for the garden.
We were gardening this weekend and Stan placed the 
Heart Stepping Stones in a new area.
Can't wait to see the new bulbs come up!
I was seeing Hearts in the garden everywhere.

I started to make some decorations for the Valentine's table.
I'll share with you our Valentine's table
 this week at Simple & Sweet Friday's.
Candies out for the kids.

My friend, Margie, surprised me with Red Roses today. 
Thank you, dear friend!!
You made my day!

13 comments:

  1. You are going to love your new rose. Jude has the most amazing fragrance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is gorgeous and the hearts are so sweet! So excited for you and your new rose!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I looked the rose up and it is absolutely, positively, beyond gorgeous and it's also suppose to smell just divine!!! You are one very lucky momma-in-law. Love the cabbages in the bicycle basket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely gifts. What color is your rose? Love the pretty tiered plate. Everything looks so lovely - and the heart stepping stones.
    What a wonderful friend to bring you such pretty roses.
    Have a great evening.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Forsythia is in bloom? Holy moley, I have five feet of snow and it is 10 degrees right now.

    Your lucky! Spring has sprung where you are, amazing.

    Your roses are beautiful, friends can be such angels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your heart shaped stepping stones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cake stand. I'm in search of one right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jody, what a wonderful garden and the gifts so thoughtful. The garden of hearts is just so unique. I imagine the roses will be gorgeous this summer and the cake stand is darling. Love the roses from your friend. I am inspired by your hydrangeas and can't wait for mine to pop out of the ground once more this spring. We are warming up to the 70's this weekend. So happy about that.
    Have a great day. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos. I really like the urn with the hydrangeas, and the bicycle with the cabbages. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, fabulous potos and the urn is stunning! Your garden is gorgeous and so romantic. You have such a sweet friend to bring you flowers...but than again, you are a sweetheart yourself! Love the three tier stand, just lovely. Happy Valentine's lovely friend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful photos! Your garden is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ♥ this post so much. From the heart stepping stones to the rose bush and your lovely friendship rose. So much happy in this post. Thank you for helping to make the Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop so much fun. Big Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, Jody! A DA rose!!! I can hardly wait to see what the bloom looks like in your pretty garden! I'm jealous that you're working out in your garden already. lol And what a wonderful friend Margie is to give you those gorgeous roses today. :) What a sweetie!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...