Wednesday, May 1, 2013

~Lavender Containers & Flowers and Simple & Sweet Fridays~

I love lavender.
I found this glass at Anthropologie and had to get it,
 just to put my lavender in it.
Speaking of Anthropologie.
 I found this little Eiffel Tower plate there.
You could use it for jewelry but, I put it in the bathroom with lavender buds on it.
There's nothing prettier than fresh flowers displayed together.
I just went into the garden and picked everything I could see at the time.
Tea Rose, roses, hellabores, larkspur, lavender, westeria,
breath of heaven, and statice.
It was a fun day playing in the garden...



Happy Thursday everyone!
Last weeks Simple & Sweet Favorites!

Go check out Penny's Vintage Home's post I've Caught The Cow Bug!
You'll love Penny's collection of cows and how she displays them in her gorgeous kitchen. Love the painted cow picture!
Be sure to check out Penny's blog!

Go check out The North End Loft's post Free Vintage Mother's Day Tag Download!
Laurel shares with us how to make and display vintage tags for Mother's Day. You'll love them all!
Be sure to check out Laurel's blog!

Go check out The Vintage Nest's post Chandelier Birdhouse Condo!
Lynn shows us how to re-do an old chandelier into a whimsical birdhouse condo. I'm sure the birds love it!

Go check out Lynn's blog!

Go check out Creative Ideas's post Seed Pots With Chalkboard Labels!
Patty finds the cutest buckets and labels at Target and creates adorable flower pots. You'll want to make some for your kitchen window sill too!
Be sure to check out Patty's blog!


Go check out The Porcelain Rose's post Vintage Romance!
Liz shares her vintage tulle dress that makes us all want to dream that we were wearing it. Her altered ballet slippers are gorgeous! 
Be sure to check out Liz's blog!


Go check out Junk Chic Cottage's post It Feels Like Spring Here In Chicago!
Kris has a brilliant idea of using a chippy old stair rail to divide her office and dining room. It's a perfect touch!
Be sure to check out Kris's blog!


If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Happy Simple & Sweet Fridays!
Do you have any posts that you find 
inspiring for other bloggers to read! 
 Just link them up.  It's just that simple.

The Rules:
Please become a follower of Rooted In Thyme & grab my button so everyone can join the fun!
Please link up a post that you think everyone will love!
No direct blog links, etsy links, linky parties, or advertising links.
Please look at 3 links that bloggers have linked up and comment them telling them why you looked that their post

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

30 comments:

  1. I love that pretty glass with the lavender. No wonder you couldn't resist it. Lovely features too.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful finds- but I'm in love with that Eiffel tower plate!- and putting lavender around it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Anthro treasures...especially the pretty lavender.

    Please join me in celebrating my first blog anniversary and enter the giveaways. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anthropologie treasures! I love anything and everything there. Your flower displays are lovely.
    Great features. Thanks for hosting. I just linked up.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful features! Thanks for hosting!
    Hugs,
    Dru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my "cow" post! You and Stan are such gracious hosts and it is a pleasure to party here each week....hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers are all so pretty, I love lavender too... and your features are wonderful... the birdhouse condo is too cute!... and Penny's cow painting is adorable!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jody & Stan, You have to tell me more about Breath of Heaven flowers. What a pretty name! I am thrilled to be featured this week. That's so nice of you and I so appreciate it. Thank you! ~ Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jody - I really like what you did with the lavender - especially the sap bucket. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jody, Happy Thursday and Sweet and Simple linky party. Happy to join this week, I brought you some guacamole and homemade tortilla chips. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Stan and Jodi, thanks for hosting. Your garden flower bouquet is a visual treat. I love the spring and sunshine that bring the spring blossoms. Have a lovely week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the party guys!!! Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jody and Stan, thank you for the wonderful feature!! Love your blog and linked up again this week! So much inspiration! ')

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for featuring my Mother's Day tags! I'm honored to be in such good company and so happy you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for hosting each week, Jody and Stan!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely party! That is such an amazing birdhouse condo. I want one! Blessings to you Jody & Stan, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely features. Thank you for hosting again such fun party you guys! Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your flowers are so pretty, are those larkspur in the last photo? I also love your flower buckets. I'm so happy you have so much blooming...soon here, I hope!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hoe many beautiful flowers you are getting out of your garden already! thank you for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a wonderful surprise.
    Thank you for featuring my vintage tulle dress and altered ballet slippers.
    I LOVE lavender! It has such a soothing smell. I am making lavender sachets as we speak.
    They make my house smell soooooo good.
    Thanks for hosting each week!!
    Best,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can only imagine of how these flowers makes you feel especially when picking them from your own garden. They are so pretty!!

    Thank you so much for hosting.
    Have a great evening.

    Ellya

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Lavender also. Your bowl of blossoms is so pretty! Love spending time in the garden. Thanks for hosting.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lavender is my favorite! Yours looks gorgeous in that vase! Thanks for hosting :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the vase! Do you already have lavender... Mine is barely realising it's spring!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jody, Your flowers are amazing. Love that lavender and the vase it is in! Did you grow the lavender? I don't have much luck with it. It's so humid in NC. Thanks for hosting another great party! The features are beautiful! We appreciate all the work you do so we can show off!

    Peace,
    Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much for hosting.. Newest follower here Angela @ HickoryTrail

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely features and thanks for hosting another great party!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jody and Stan
    I loved the blog, become a follower, I follow the rules. I do not write very well in English, but loved the blog, flowers, lavender, lavender love!
    Here everything is wonderful, that magnificent garden!
    A beautiful Sunday and a big kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  29. HI Jody,
    Thanks for hosting. You are the hostess with the mostess. Thanks for the feature. I do really appreciate how sweet you are and hosting one of the best parties.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...